Last Updated on June 14, 2022 by Mrunal & Jiten
One of the best beach holiday destinations in Konkan is Tarkarli beach. It is for this reason that it is called the Queen beach of Konkan.
The blue waters and the white sand attract lots of visitors. However, it is not as packed as other beaches in Goa.
Added to the beach attraction it is also popular for adventure sports. To stop this, there is an international training Scuba Diving center. Scuba diving amateurs work with International safety standards and under professional instructors.
Attractions nearby Tarkarli
- Kolamb beach is a clean and isolated beach. This beach is just right for your evening stroll.
- Vitthal temple is dedicated to Shri Vitthal Rukmini. On the front of the temple is the Karli River and the Arabian side. A lot of devotees throng this temple for a holy darshan
- Water sports in Karli river attract lots of adventure junkies
- Sangam of Karli river and Arabian sea occurs near Tarkarli and it is a sight not to miss
- Bhogwe beach provides gorgeous glimpses of the estuary of Karli river. If you are lucky, you might get to see dolphins frolicking in the waters
- Tsunami island – an island that emerged from the sea during Tsunami. It is a place for adventure sports such as banana, bumper boat rides, etc. This place has attractions for any type of tourist – Couples, families, or adventure enthusiasts
- Sindhudurg fort – was a Fort built by Marathas to protect the coast against Siddi pirates. It has a lot of historical significance. Snorkeling and scuba adventure sports happen here
- Devbagh is a fishing village with backwaters of the Karli river. Check this beach here if you want some peace and quiet
- Bandar port is another attraction
- Vetoba temple in Aravali village installed by saint Mumayya attracts many pilgrims
- Shopping – Tarkarli is famous for quality cashews. Products made from mangoes, kokum, and other spices are some items that visitors buy from this place. Textile, footwear, and trinkets also find customers in local bazaars
Famous Tarkarli Beach Resort
RiverCoast Resort is among the top resorts in Tarkarli. It is located on the coast of the Karli River and the Arabian sea. Enjoy out-of-the-world views of this river-sea Sangam just outside your window!
On offer are 16 lovely cottages. The restaurant here serves yummy Chinese, Punjabi, South Indian, and Malvani fare endorsed by patrons.
There is more! Sunbath chairs have been placed for you to enjoy the cool breeze from the sea. A lot of amenities like hot water intercom etc, king-size bed, ironing board, 24-hour room services, electric kettle, cupboards with locks, TV, hairdryer, and others make it a popular resort.
This resort is opposite Tsunami Island, a place for adventurous water sports.
Another good Tarkarli beach resort is the Funtastico Beach Resort. It is just 4 km from the city center. This looks similar to https://atelierdehoteles.com/estudio-playa-mujeres
Some perks of staying here are
- Sea views from a Private beach
- Tour and trek facilities are available
- Mellow resort interiors
- 4 cottages at 2 levels
- Queen size bed, attached toilet, running water, LED TV, AC, and French balconies with spectacular views of the water
- Sindudurg fort is nearby
This resort is located in Malvan. Enjoy the views of the blue waters on the private beach area or get a lovely tan on the sunbath chairs here. Tarkali and Devbag beaches are close by. You need not worry about food as there is in-house food joint catering to those who are hungry.
What’s more, the resort provides 24 hours room and front desk service. It has some other facilities like unlimited Wi-Fi, free parking, air-conditioned rooms, private bathrooms, bedroom with a lovely balcony to enjoy the view. Breakfast is free and vegetarian. Outside fireplace BBQ with additional charge is available.
Online bookings are possible, so you can book from any place on earth. The well-trained staff speaks the local language as well as English.
The resort does arrange for local culture tours, bike rides, or walking tours at additional charges Pick-up drop to the airport is also available at an additional charge.
Yash Nyahari has a star rating of 8.7 for a 2-person trip.
This Tarkarli beach resort is just 3 minute walk from the beach. It has a garden and a lovely restaurant.
There is an AC with a seating area and a TV. Bed and Asian breakfast are arranged for all the guests in this resort.
Room types available here are:
- Budget double room,
- standard double room,
- superior double room and
- superior queen room (has 1 extra double bed)
If you are looking for a resort near Malvan Marine Wildlife Sanctuary, Sindhu Vihar Resort is the right choice.
It has all the basic amenities to make your stay in Tarkarli comfortable – Air conditioning, a Seating area, a Bed and blankets, a TV, a Modern bathroom with a dental kit, hot and cold water facility, Sanitizers, and more. The Tarkali beach is closeby and you can laze around the beach after an adventure-filled safari trip in the wildlife sanctuary
Samant Beach Resort is a perfect example for Comfort in natural environments. The rooms here are wooden cottages and have great interiors.
The two types of rooms available are as follows:
I. Executive rooms with king-size beds
Ii. Deluxe huts
Water sports nearby this Tarkarli beach resort and there will be no dull moment there.
Sindhudurg fort is a short distance from this resort. Enjoy a beach campfire before the blue sea watch birds or enjoy yummy food options.
As the name suggests, Sunlight beach resort has sunlight rooms that can be cooled by a/c and other amenities when required. The lovely balcony gives an amazing view of the surroundings.
This beach home is located in Bhogwe village. Garden and free private parking are available for guests so are a Vegetarian breakfast.
The resort gives a free cancellation check-in option in case there are emergencies.
Located in Malvan, this resort has a pretty garden and terrace. The in-house restaurant serves delectable local and international fare.
Some other factors that can make you select this resort are
- Amenities – Room service – flat TV with channels
- Balcony and guest accommodation with seating
- Rooms – Standard non AC room and AC deluxe
- The resort is near Tsunami resort
Not all beach resorts have a Kid’s play area, but this one surely has kids’ needs also on the mind. The elders can play too in the outdoor sports area and lawn.
Leela’s Bamboo House has been nominated for the international Blue flag beach certification. It is located in a little village called Bhogwe which has a beautiful moon-shaped seashore. This resort has an AC cottage, non AC cottage, and a Tent for guests.
Some attractions nearby this pretty Tarkarli beach resort are Bhogwe beach, Tsunami island, Sindhudurg fort, Devbagh, and Vetoba temple.